Monday, April 26, 2004

Odd week. [non tech related]

What a blinkin week it's been. On Monday I fell down stairs and caught my hand on the bannister rail on the way down. I all-but tore the little fnger of my left hand right off. I had to go get it stiched back on again. I suppose I can be thankful that I'm not much of a touch typist and I can adapt back to the old four-finger hunt and peck method. After that, on Wednesday my son Jeremy, who is 14, poked himself in the knuckle with a screwdriver and then went and messed about in the river that runs through our garden. A couple of days later his hand swelled up like a ballon and he was admitted to hospital with a bad dose of blood poisoning. He had to have an operation to clean the hand and save the finger. To cap it all this morning I was head-butted in the face by my daughter's horse, a young stallion who is probably destined for the old snip-snip any time now. Maybe I should just go out and buy a couple of bricks!

No comments: