Monday, December 03, 2012

Calling all readers!

Hello,
Whether you are a new or old reader of my blog or a user of my web-site you may be aware that I am writing apps at the moment.

My game BRAINS! is in what I think of as its final version. Its fun and fast and best of all, FREE.

Can I ask you a big favour? If you have an Android phone, would you please go download my game, try it out and then do one of two things.

#1 If the game functions for you please go to the Play store and review it for me.

#2 If for some reason the game does not function or you find a bug please send me mail to zombie at bobpowell dot net and tell me which model of phone you're using and describe the problem. I will work to fix the problem ASAP. Please don't just give it a bad review because that doesn't help make the product better.

You can also place a comment on this blog which I will answer immediately.

It is incredibly difficult to motivate the end users to review the game and even failures that are not the fault of the game seem to meet with one-star reviews. One of my other apps got a negative review because it relied on the GPS and the idiot user was using it INDOORS!! Go figure.

Thanks so much for your participation! Oh, and have fun running about being chased by zombies!

Bob.


No comments: