Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Why the lack of posts Bob?

Well, wow, what can I say? I have radically changed my life and have become so involved in coolness that I have had zero time to do do other stuff. I am currently working in the coolest job I have had in years in the automotive industry. I am writing hardware test software which if you think isn't technologically challenging or inspiring then think again.
I have become a Raspberry Pi fan in a big way. I have two of them for various reasons and my kids have one each. We have been programming Python and driving the Minecraft-PI edition in interesting ways.
I am pursuing an idea connected with BitCoin that is taking up some of my spare time and I have become a mentor at a CoderDojo mentoring kids in electronics and Arduino programming.

No comments: