Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Binit Shah

Will Binit Shah or Pradip Shah please check your e-mail system because despite having replied to all of your enquiries and sent the issues of Well Formed you ordered you continue to pester me to reply and it's getting a bit wearing.

You seem to be ignoring all my replies, with or without attachments but the mail system does not bounce them, I suspect that you have a lunatic spam filter turned on or have accidentally added me to a list of junk senders.

----------

If anyone has this blog on an RSS feed in the USA could I trouble you to call Mr Shah on his US freefone number to contact him. Mail me and I will reply with an 0800 number to call. I cannot call him because I can't call an 800 number from europe. You can get my e-mail from my site.

No comments: