Thursday, August 19, 2004

Well Formed

I have temporarily suspended all Well Formed subscriptions while work goes ahead on the new site. I am currently fielding tens of requests per day that go something like this.

Subscriber: "Bob, I haven't seen the latest issue of Well Formed. Whats up??"

Bob: "Hi, your e-mail system bounced the subscription, heres a duplicate"

Subscriber: "Bob, are you there??"

Bob: "Hi, yes, your e-mail bounced that one too because it had an attachment, why not try using yahoo mail or something"

Subscriber: "Bob, I have written to you twice with no reply. Why are you ignoring me??"

Bob: "Dude, I'm not ignoring you, your SPAM filter has decided I am bad news and you can't see my replies"

Subscriber: "Bob, you are an ignorant useless git and I'm cancelling my subscription forthwith. I've never seen such unprofessional crap in all my years as a blah blah blah"

You can see that when this happens about 10 times a day it make me happy, contented and glad to be of service _NOT_.

No comments: