Monday, December 29, 2008

New content

For a little while I've been busy with projects for a big client and I've sadly neglected my main site bobpowell.net I have recently began putting new content on there with my In Depth section and I intend to do a lot more Silverlight and WPF stuff on there now.

To be honest, I have been so aware of the fact that there is an incredible plethora of information on these subjects available that I wondered about any contribution that I might make being just so much noise. However, after searching for information that was relevant to problems I was working on and finding nothing but out of date and indeed, misleading blather, on the last-but-one beta, alpha or RTM, I am encouraged to imagine that I may actually have something to say if I concentrate on "la derniere cri" as it were.


Watch these spaces, or, if you're lazy, subscribe to my RSS feeds.

No comments: