Wednesday, June 26, 2013

People are just getting dumber.

Fluoride has been shown to have adverse neurological effects. I wonder how a data mashup for health conscious and proactive societies might correlate the incidences of petty crime, antisocial behaviour, poor literacy and general bread-and-circuses mentalities in populations? 
Interestingly, my older children, one of whom has quite problematic learning difficulties and the other who i suspect shows very depressive tendencies drank heavily treated town water for most of their young lives. My younger children who have no such problems have, apart from a couple of short periods, drank well water pumped from deep below ground. Things to make me go "hmmmmmm"

1 comment:

Plug anal SM said...

Your comments are impressive, but at the moment, especially with the pandemic, I see that people have almost no empathy and compassion. It may be sad but that's what I've noticed