Sunday, April 05, 2009

About time too!

I guess I wasn't the only person to have problems with the complexity of the Apple developer program's ad-hoc provisioning profile which is used to put programs you write onto an iPhone for testing.
Their site now has a set of extremely succinct videos on how to accomplish this task and what purpose the steps serve.

My test app for Trakkus is up and running and I am looking for iPhone owners to beta test it.

I cannot have an unlimited number of testers I have three spoken for already and so I would like a total of about 50 from various locations in the world.

If you have an iPhone 3G with the 2.2.1 operating system and an interest in testing a geolocation application then scootch over to http://www.trakkus.com and look at the details of the test.

I will only accept first comers and the application will be buggy ;-)


No comments: