Sunday, November 07, 2010

Mac crashes more.

Well, after all these years of listening to Mac users tell me I was an idiot for even thinking of buying or learning to prograam a PC I can say with my hand on my heart that the Mac crashes more than the PC.

I bought a Mac Mini about 18 months ago and, I admit, I like it. It is however not easier to use than the PC, In fact I find it downright pig headed but that may be just because I am so used to Windows. I can say however that the software is uneccesarily expensive, the range of stuff available for it is poor and it certainly crashes more than all of my Windows PC's put together.

Worst of all the thing keeps locking up in Apple software, not even third party apps. It is sat here now next to my PC with its lovely little rainbow cursor running and a totally unresponsive iTunes running.

I don't even know if there is a process killer or if I have to reboot...

No comments: