Saturday, May 12, 2012

411 is not dead

The time wasting shitheads who sit around in internet cafes on the Ivory Coast sending out e-mails to steal from honest trusting people are still very much in evidence. This clown Guy Louis Dechaumes <dechaumes.louis@gmail.com> is one such shit-for-brains who wasted my time agreeing to purchase a car that I had advertised on ebay. These scum troll the internet for high value advertisements, promise to pay and then say "Oh, I'm on holiday at the moment and running short of cash. I can send you a certified check for the 8000 no problem but can I ask you to pay the courier fees and insurance which comes to 350 dollars. My son will reimburse the cash when he comes to get the car. I spotted the scam only after three days of being convinced I'd sold the car but my suspicions were raised when he proposed this "you pay the carriage" scheme.

Luckily I knew how to find the IP address of the sender in the mail and sussed out his Ivory Coast origins.

Please feel free to bombard the asshole with insulting e-mail.

No comments: