Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Flash sucks!

I'm somewhat unhappy at the moment because last week I downloaded the Roslyn CTP to my PC which installed just fine. Trouble was I was using Visual Studio to develop some objects in my prototype SigmaBinder library to do probability calculations and Bayesian network calculations for the AI class. VS continued to work but my flash player now crashes all browsers that I tried it on. I struggled for a while watching the lessons on the Mac and trying the math on the PC but it was so frustrating that I decided to uninstall VS and everything that had been installed with Roslyn to no avail. No matter what I tried Flash still continues to crash and I can't reinstall it. I don't really want to reinstall Windows now as I have a couple of programs that I need and for which I have damaged the install disk. Anyway, the upshot of the story is that I missed the deadline on the AI class homework.

3 comments:

Yann Schwartz said...

Actually the deadline for the homework has been pushed back one day. So you still have until tomorrow 2AM (Paris Time).

I found the homework much easier than most of the quizzes in the course itself.

Bob Powell said...

Cheers Yann, I'm still working towards it...

Bob Powell said...

Done it.. berg. I bet I didn't do well. That was complicated and my poor old brain hurts. The second part was much easier than the first. Sebastian has a style that I find difficult to follow.