Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello New-Zealand!

My blog stats are surprising because you guys seem to be the most avid readers of my external monologue. I'd love to know if its because my ideas appeal to your cultural senses or if you have a particularly high interest in the sort of technical posts I make or if you read my posts with that irresistable sense of horror, like someone who privately watches awfully embarrasing soaps or ABBA concerts behind closed doors.

I will admit that I am very much interested in the idea of coming to the antipodes to live and to work. I'm finding the northern hemisphere a bit strange at the moment. I have relatives in Australia and they all rave on about how wonderful life is down there. I know also that Australia is not New Zealand, don't think I'd confuse the two. Anyway, my Australian audience is way down my list of readers.

Please feel free to leave me a comment or two. Except that is if there's just one sad Kiwi stalking me by reading my blog hundreds of times a day...

No comments: