Saturday, November 01, 2003

A big welcome to all new subscribers!

Last night's Halloween special offer was very successful , the Well Formed family has grown again!

I'm currently hard at work on this months issue, preparing an article on text justification.

Something I found very interesting is that around 75 percent of subscribers are C# users. To be honest I expected a few more VB readers simply because VB is supposedly that much more popular. Perhaps I don't post enough on the VB newsgroups? Although to be honest, from a personal point of view, VB is by far the inferior of the two languages. It always looks to me as though object orientation was somewhat of an afterthought, which I suppose it really was, and I find editing a VB program a clumsy and unrewarding experience.

No comments: