Thursday, December 15, 2011

AI class final exam

Well, I guess I'm not the world's best student and its been a long time since I sat down and tried to behave like one.  I have just completed the AI class lectures, except the optional natural language processing question which I am about to tinker with, and my average for correct answers in the lectures is 57%.  I seem to have fared better in the homework with an average over my best six assignments of just over 76%.  Not fantastic I know but I feel I could have done better, especially because for many of the assignments my computer was not working correctly so I did math by hand instead of using a machine.

I must admit to be looking forward with some apprehension to the final exam which begins tomorrow. I'm also interested to know at the end of the day how many of the original 130,000 enrollees managed to get this far on the course and, of course, where I sit in the rankings of those who actually pass the finish post.

If you found my blog as your expecting to come here and find all of the answers to the AI-class final exam then you're out of luck.  Before you leave though remember to have a sense of humour.

3 comments:

Yann Schwartz said...

Right after the midterm, Thrun said somewhere that there were around 20k people left (over the 67k subscribed to the advanced track).

I guess that most people that managed to keep up until the midterm exam are still around.

And there are around 1000 people who had straight 100's on all homeworks and exams.

Bob Powell said...

I didn't expect to be high up the tree. :-)

I expect they'll do a breakdown of figures at the end.

Yann Schwartz said...

I'm not that high either. Just glad I managed to stick so far.