Friday, December 16, 2011

Generator power.

Because I live on an old farm, all the electricity supply for the house is three phase. A while back I bought an SDMO 20 KVA generator "for emergencies" and its been sat in my garage unused for a year.
When I bought it I had plans to wire it in but things happened and in the end it never got done. Last night 100 mph winds destroyed the infrastructure here and so I've been running aroung trying to get the generator connected and running all day.
At last, 9:00 pm and the thing is rumbling away like a good un in the garage and I have 50 meters of three phase cable tied to the house's main box.
I've wasted an entire day of my AI class final exam.
If I believed in a god or karma I might think someone was trying to tell me to stay away from AI.

No comments: