Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kicking myself AI Class final

Lousy score of 55%, not because I got a lot wrong but because I didn't check all the right answers available. This is to say for example that in the propositional logic question all my answers were correct, I just didn't check all the available right ones. Same with the resource one.

The fact that my electricity was out and I had to rewrite the house to run on three phase generator power didn't help my concentration.

Still, I really enjoyed the class. I feel that I learned a lot and that I now have a new perspective on problem solving that I never had before. I'll be doing the machine learning class in February so I guess I'll have a better perspective for that too.

1 comment:

Bob Powell said...

I totally blew the particle filter questions. I really don't understand that.. I'll have to properly implement one to get the lowdown on them.